Sunday 27 May 2012


ABOUT ME

I’m Sunny. As a student in Federal Polytechnic Bauchi, I take many different classes. I major in Office Technology Management. My roommate comes from Tafawa Balewa , Bauchi-Nigeria, and we like our room in the Off Campus. He is a nice guy. We spend a lot of time studying and working on the computer, but we enjoy going out! Our friends live nearby in a big house. They organize a lot of tutorials. Life in Polytechnic is educating!

I am small, but I am strong! Sometimes I am shy around people I do not know. With my friends and family, I am very outgoing. My mom says I have a pretty smile. Do you agree? She also likes my basket mouth. My favourite colour is black, and I am always optimistic. I am youthful, but I am an old soul. I have a fair complexion. I am focused and driven. I am not lazy! I work long hours, but I am never bored at my job. It is so interesting! I do not want a boring life. I am energetic and I want to be successful.  I love discussing interesting ideas and meeting new friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment